The Rolling Hills of South Central Pennsylvania are home to the historic Gettysburg battlefield, New Oxford antique shops, Lancaster County Amish and... The Bridges Golf Club
Our Public 18 hole, par 72 golf course boasts premier course conditions, superb all-turf practice areas, finely appointed guest rooms, quality pro shop, restaurant, and a gorgeous view of Adams County countryside. Enjoy Golf in it's purist form at The Bridges.
Thanks for voting us #1 golf club!!!
- 15th best course you can play in PA" - Golf Magazine
- "Four Stars"- "A hidden gem"-"Cross it!" - Golf Digest
- "This course is the definition of a hidden gem, and a great value to boot" - Golf Week
- "An honest, fair test of golf; no tricked-up excesses and gimmicks" - Tee Time Golf
- "100 must play courses of the Middle Atlantic" - Washington Golf Monthly
- Rated in top 100 places to play - Golf For Women Magazine
- "Top Pick" - Powers Golf Guide reader survey